All carpets need to be fitted correctly as the quality of the workmanship will be a big factor to ensure your carpets look good and retains it appearance for longer.
Fitting should be left to a fully qualified fitter as there really is no such thing as free fitting.The condition of the sub floor prior to fitting is your responsibility.
Agreement should also be discussed regarding the following points
• The removal or shortening where necessary of doors.
• Cleaning the room of furniture.
• Disconnection of electrical or electronic equipment
• Uplift and disposal of old carpets
• The number and position of seams
Get in contact with one of our team and we can start to journey through your new style!